We have so many people who are addicted to sugar and soft drinks which are loaded with sugar and they don’t even know they are addicted.
Sugar gives us a unique high that makes us feel great for a while and then drops us like a rock… thus we need another fix of the offending agent.
Sugar destroys our immunity by allowing the over growth of bad bacteria in the gut thus all probiotic or good bacteria which boosts our immunity don’t thrive. Thus a person starts a cycle of getting ill all the time… and because of that they start taking in more sugar to make them feel good.
Sugar can leads to brain fog and because sugar is almost always associated with other chemicals in processed foods… these chemicals also create brain fog.
But how do we break away of sugar?
Here is a simple plan that works for many people.
* Start on a Whole Food/Plant Based Diet that builds your body and helps to boost your immune system and stabilise your blood sugar. Eat lots of organic greens, greens are great for the body and build immunity… plus boost your mood.
* Eat Raw at least 75 to 90% of the time or more. The more whole raw foods we have in our diet the more probiotic bacteria we have in our colon helping to boost our immune system and thus we feel good.
* Take Chlorella at least 3000 mgs each day. Chlorella is a food, a natural algae that contains 60 powerful nutrients that sustain the body and help to prevent disease. Chlorella also contains all the essential and none essential proteins that the body needs. Some scientists think that Chlorella may have been Mana from Heaven in the Bible.
* Bulk up on extra B Vitamins. B Vitamins boost your mood and help you to feel good.
* Detox with milk thistle and dandelion root… also doing coffee enemas is a good way to detox your body and especially your liver. Need to get those toxins out of your body so you have the sustained vital energy.
* Start doing some counselling, there is a reason you started using lots of sugar to get you through the day. Need to ask yourself with some help from outside… why it is that I need all that sugar… why the crutch? Why am I not happy? These and more questions will help derail the feelings of needing a crutch.
* DLPA is great for boosting up your mood and helping you to feel better about life… and you don’t have to wait weeks for it to take effect.
* Ginseng is a great adaptogen that helps with stress and also helps ease anxiety, and boosts energy at the same time.
* Astragalus is another good adaptogenic herb that helps restore your body back to balance gives you energy and help boost your immune system.
* Probiotics will help get your body back into shape. You can find lots of great probiotic capsules in drugstores, take one with as many different types of good bacterial as possible. Also kimchi and natural sauerkraut will help to restore your good gut flora.
* You’ll get every nutrient you need with Chlorella, but if you feel you need more take a supplement that contains lots of Vitamin C, Chromium, Zinc, Selenium, Calcium, Potassium, and Magnesium which are important for boosting up your immune system and keeping you healthy, plus getting your nervous system back into shape.
* Take Nettle Tea it’s full of great nutrients that are important for nervous system health.
* Valerian is an excellent sleep aid… and in order to feel great you need to sleep well. Also Chamomile Tea, Passion Flower, Kava Kava and other relaxing agents are important for helping you to deal with stress in a good way.
* Meditate, meditation is amazing… it can lower your stress, help with anxiety, boost up your immune system, and turn on good genes and suppress bad genes. At the same time enhancing your mood and negating the need for any kind of sugar to make you feel good.
Meditate for 30 minutes in the morning concentrating on your breathing and 30 minutes in the evening and you will feel great. Do your meditation in the same place at the same time everyday. It’s place related and even if you don’t feel like meditating do it any way… practice makes perfect. Practice, Practice, Practice!
* Exercise, when we exercise we increase serotonin levels in the brain and thus feel good… boosting our mood. Putting in 5 miles of walking or swimming a day always does the body good.
* Balance your hormones with Vitex for women and or Maca Root for men and women. Getting your hormones back in balance can help you feel better and improve your mood.
* Use natural sugar substitutes that takes good such as Stevia, Yacon Syrup, Agave Nectar, Honey and more.
* Cut out… all the processed foods, fast food, GMO foods, food additives, food chemicals, and anything that is not natural on the package. All those chemicals may increase your feelings of anxiety and cause cravings.
* Acupuncture can also be helpful by balancing meridians, help with tension, and alleviate the need for sugar… and hypnosis is great for habit change.
* Find peace in a personal way, whatever you believe in use that spiritual practice to strengthen your personal power… it will help.
* And lastly never give up hope… you are more powerful than you think, and you can over come amazing things, you can do it!
Dr. Paul Haider – Master Herbalist and Spiritual Teacher for over 20 years, helping people to recover and feel healthy. You can also find Dr. Haider on FB under Dr. Paul Haider, Healing Herbs, Shambala Spiritual Transformation Institute, Meditation for the Soul, and Relax Into Success, Punjab teas, and at www.paulhaider.com – feel free to contact him any time. Also check out Dr. Haider’s radio show at http://www.thesourcecenterradio.com/The-Relaxed-Soul.html Nov. show to be about “A New Way of Learning”
Dr. Paul Haider, Master Herbalist, HH, Herbs, Food, Whole Foods, Sugar, Addiction, Soda, Peace, Acupuncture, Balance Hormones, Chlorella, Nettle Tea, Probiotics, Valerian, Kava Kava, Passion Flower, Probiotics, Nettle Tea, Meditate, Ginseng, Vitamin B Complex, Eat Raw,