Here is a challenge – Take the next 30 days and use them for peace
Peace of mind, body, and spirit… also peace within your community.
Here is a count down of what you can do each day… to create a peaceful way of living and a connect to the Divine.
- Meditate – Meditate for 20 minutes in the morning and in the evening on peace. – say the word “peace” over and over again in your mind and let the word “peace” be your mantra.
- Do Not Disturb – Don’t let anything disturb your “peace” today, even if anything or anyone tries to get under your skin or push your buttons… be at peace no matter what happens.
- Embrace Your Body – Embrace your body with “peace” by spending time doing Yoga, stretching, walking in contemplation, and centering on your feelings.
- Anchor – Today in the back of your mind keep the word “peace” there at all times, take it with you to work, at play, with family and friends. Let the word “peace” be your anchor.
- Eat Peacefully – Sit down and take time to be with your food and contemplate all the different people who made this meal possible… and have gratitude for all of them.
- Breathe Deep – On this 6th day take one minute out of every hour to breathe deep 10 times… concentrating on the word “peace” – breathe in the word “peace” and breathe out the word “peace”.
- Be Aware – Today be aware of your thoughts, if a thought comes in that’s not peaceful, don’t chastise yourself, just be patient and warmly remind yourself to readjust your thinking.
- Visualize – Take 10 minutes today to close your eyes and visualize what peace would look like in the world from your perspective… only you know what that is.
- Your Motives – Today be aware of your motives, are you doing what you are doing from a place of “peace” within? or are your motives driven by ego? Just take note and be aware, nothing else.
- Silent Gift – In your mind silently say to everyone you meet – “I give you the gift of peace” and spread that gift throughout the day.
Dr. Paul Haider – Spiritual Teacher and Master Herbalist for over 20 years, helping people to recover and feel healthy in mind, body, and spirit. You can find Dr. Haider on FB under Dr. Paul Haider, Healing Herbs, Shambala Spiritual Transformation Institute, Meditation for the Soul, and Relax Into Success, Punjab Teas, and at www.paulhaider.com feel free to contact him any time.