Today I am 60 Years Young – I have no aches, no pains, I feel great, I have lots of energy and I am happy.
God has blessed me in so many ways.
I feel there are a few things I have learned along the way.
– Always think about God, the Universe, and the Tao Constantly– we are here to Honor God.
– Seek to help others and give as much as possible… it’s our service that keeps us young and happy.
– Love your family even when they are not easy to love.
– Spend time alone… meditate and spend time in nature every single day.
– See everything around you as part of Spirit… Everything resonates with love.
– Believe what you feel deep down inside… it’s much more important than what’s going on in the world.
– Care for one another, love with out boundaries… for love will be given back 1000 fold.
– It’s not what you get out of life that counts… it’s what you give that’s most important.
– See everyone as part of God, the Tao, and the Universe, and even though they are lost… love them all the same.
– When something big comes up go inside and be at peace, 99% of what we get upset about is not important.
– Be happy, everyone loves those who can make them smile.
– And lastly know that this body is only temporary and that spirit goes on forever… and some day… I too will join Great Spirit.
Dr. Paul Haider
Dr. Paul Haider, 60 Years, Love, Caring, Service, God, Tao, Universe, No Boundaries, Spirit, Meditate, Help Others